Few weeks ago, I had a sneak preview of The Body Shop’s exciting upcoming launches - Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil, Spring Trend Makeup Collection & Blueberry Body Care Range.
The event started with the introduction of Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil, the new addition to the Vitamin E range. Waking up with skin looking refreshed and more radiant is now achievable with this bottle of wheatgerm oil goodness!
Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil [S$42.90 / 28ml] is a technical innovation that combines the power of a serum with the indulgence of an oil to replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight. A perfect combination of potent ingredients and leading skincare technology, the advanced serum blend is light-weight and delicate, providing a fast-absorbing, non-greasy application. Suitable for all skin types.
PS: Samples were given to 126 women and they reported waking up with beautifully refreshed and revived skin appearance, with that blissful recharged, replenished feeling and rested look. 90% of women agreed that the product feels light on skin. And, skin is highly moisturised for up to 24 hours!
What's in it?
High concentrations of wheatgerm oil
- the highest in the Vitamin E
is the nutrient-rich centre of the wheat seed, and it is highly concentrated in Vitamin E
. Wheatgerm oil
is one of nature’s highest sources of antioxidant Vitamin E
How to use?
Ideal for all skin types, Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil can be used every night, before moisturizing, or as a treatment when skin needs an extra boost. To be applied on cleansed and toned skin.
Ways of using it:
- Apply after cleansing and toning, on its own as part of your night time regime (refer to the image above for the application technique).
- Mix with night cream. Scoop out a small amount of your night cream into the palm of your hand. Gently blend together with a few drops of your Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil and apply over the face.
- Use occasionally as a boosting treatment.
- Apply to targeted areas to combat dryness.
Next was the introduction of the Spring Trend Makeup Collection.
The highlight of this collection is none other than the limited edition Hair Chalk [S$9.90 each].
For the uninitiated, Hair Chalk is the IN thing in 2014! It is a quick, easy and affordable way to add temporary bold colors to your hair.
Available in two 'hair-raising' shades:
- Tickle Me Pink - a playful pink that pops on blondes
- Falling For Blue - a bright blue that is electric on brunettes
Whether it is for single strands that pop with colour, an ombré look or a funky two-tone twist, The Body Shop Hair Chalk provides a fun, DIY splash of colour.
Apply, wear, and wash-out. It is that easy.
Transform your look with these beautiful blue and pink shades!
The Body Shop Spring Trend Makeup Collection also include these complementary shades of best-selling Shimmer Cubes Palette and Flavored Lip Gloss ♡
The new shimmery Flavored Lip Gloss - 53 Rose [middle] & 12 Vanilla [right] retail for S$16.90 each.
These new Shimmer Cubes Palette - 26 Poppy Pink & 30 Gorgeous Bronze retail for S$36.90 each.
If you have yet to try their best-selling Shimmer Cubes Palette, you really ought to get one of these (or maybe both!). Fyi, these well-pigmented babies were swatched dry and the colors are just oh-so-pretty!
For a sweet romantic look, get Poppy Pink [01 garden rose, 02 deep fuchsia, 03 light coral, 04 champagne pink]!
For a neutral smoky look, get Gorgeous Bronze [01 rich espresso, 02 burnished gold, 03 dusty fawn, 04 warm copper]!
Camwhoring with Maybeline!
Last but not least, we had a pampering hand scrub/massage session with The Body Shop Blueberry Body Care Range.
In celebration of the iconic Body Butter range, their very latest addition – Special Edition Blueberry is a rich, creamy body butter jam-packed with uplifting blueberry fragrance.
- Blueberry Body Lotion - light & fluffy lotion with rich, velvety natural ingredients
- Blueberry Shower Gel - soap-free & lather-rich shower gel with uplifting blueberry scent
- Blueberry Sponge - cute chirpy-looking blueberry bath sponge that whips up a lather and is soft on skin
- Blueberry Body Scrub-Gelee - gentle exfoliating scrub that leaves skin smelling like freshly picked blueberries
- Blueberry Lip Butter - buttery texture that melts onto the lips for instant hydration
Never leave this tub of Blueberry Body Scrub-Gelee in the kitchen! It smells and looks so deceptively delish that one might mistake it for the real thing (blueberry jam)... don't say I never warn you!
Ooo... it was love at first sight upon seeing this super cute blueberry bath sponge. It instantly brought a smile on my otherwise weary face (:
Okay, that's all for now. I am off to enjoy an invigorating, blueberry-bursting experience with these blueberry goodies now!
***All info & unmarked images are extracted from press release.***