Sasatinnie 360˚ Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, my very 1st rotating mascara (Thanks Sasa Sg!).
Want luscious looking eyelashes in double-quick time?
- The all-new 360˚ double rotating brush head design, cleverly works on the lashes with the different rotating system. Whether working clockwise or anti-clockwise – it manages to coat every eye lashes to lengthen and volumize.
- The rotating movement allows the mascara to evenly coat the lashes, separating them evenly – creating longer looking eye lashes.
- The rotating speed is able to coat each lashes, including those hard to reach lashes and short lashes – perfectly created to suit Asian lashes.
- Each application coats each lashes evenly – curling the lashes and making it look voluminous.
- The single start/stop button makes it easy to use, plus the rotating brush head allows you to do away with manually curling the lashes, leaving naturally curled lashes.
- Its waterproof and smudge-proof formula allows lashes to stay on the whole day.
The moment I received this mascara, I was particularly drawn to the pretty doll image (on the packaging). The next thing I noticed was that the mascara tube was slightly longer than that of the usual ones. This mascara is battery-operated, and the battery compartment is located at the top of cap.
Like Cyber Colors Ex Volume Waterproof Mascara, the brush head is bendable (easy to comb through the lashes throughly). I absolutely appreciate the single start/stop button, unlike the Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara (need to press & hold the button to activate the vibration. extremely tiring for my fingers!).
After taking out the insulation spacer (at the battery compartment area), press button once to activate rotation. Press again to stop rotation. When you press the button once again, the brush will rotate in the opposite direction. That means if you start with clockwise direction, this time will be anti-clockwise.
Note: Clockwise (top eyelashes), Anti-clockwise (bottom eyelashes)
Took a short video (5 days ago), to demo how the mascara works on my top eyelashes (left eye). Not easy to film (with iPhone) and apply the mascara simultaneously. Fyi, I didn't curl my eyelashes prior application.
<iframe width="547" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nl-IArHVd-8" frameborder="0"></iframe>
[FACE] The Face Shop PureBerry Clear BB Cream SPF20 PA++, Kose Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek 01 Strawberry Pink
[EYES] Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil Hard 9 Brown 03
This mascara has the familiar scent of my HG Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara - Black! Well, it's the same brand :D The intensity of black is the same; super duper black!
The mascara formula is slightly wet, hence don't blink when it's still wet. I applied just 1 coat for both sides (top & bottom). 2 coats is more than enough. The rotating brush enables the spiky bristles to catch every single eyelash for intense definition. It visibly curls, lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes pretty well, albeit a lil' clumpy (on close-up scrutiny). It doesn't smudge or flake on me. Yes, it's waterproof! However, I've no difficulty removing it. An oil-based makeup remover will do the trick!
All in all, I enjoy the novelty of a 360˚ rotating mascara. It does live up its claims on creating that luscious eyelashes in double-quick time.
Retails for $35.90 (8.5g).
Available exclusively at all Sasa outlets.